Mariana's passion is to team up with parents to help boosting the development of their children. For over 20 years, she's been working with kids with Cerebral Palsy, as a Pediatric Physical Therapist, a Manual Osteopath and a Craniosacral Therapist. She believes the body has its own ways to recover, and she helps parents to unlock the developmental potential of their kids. Her secret: She wears her passion and keeps things simple!
- Welcome to this workshop! FREE PREVIEW
- We are in this together!
- Before we begin, please answer these 4 simple questions
- The two main strategies we are following FREE PREVIEW
- Fight or Flight Vs. Rest and Digest - The Parasympathetic system, our friend for relaxation. FREE PREVIEW
- A bit more about the Parasympathetic Nervous System
- We are addressing Fascia. It matters! FREE PREVIEW
- More about Fascia!
- What you will need...
- Head Support
- Rollers ... really? will that work?
- Flat Pillow
- More rollers, sponges and towels
- Tools list
- Let's learn one step at a time!
- Body parts
- Stop! every step counts.
- 1. Support your child's head
- 2. Relax and breathe
- 3. Relax your child's torso
- 4. Invite relaxation from the head
- 5. Let's focus on the legs FREE PREVIEW
- 6. Relax the pelvis
- 7. Flip over and support
- 8. Relax the tight spots
- 9. Roll on the thighs and calves
- 10. Working on the feet
- 11. Invite light movements
- 20-minute routine to relax your child's legs
- 20-minute routine to relax your child's legs - Cheat Sheet